Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Scrap In Pink


Last Saturday was (Inter)National Scrapbook Day, and one of my favorite scrapbookers, Shimelle Laine, offered several challenges on her blog, including this one to scrap in pink.

For my pink page, I used supplies from my own kit for March 2013:


And since creating my own kits was in part inspired by Shimelle doing that same thing, which you can read about right here, this page was double Shimelle-inspired!


I'm really digging on those fabric photo frames, and one of my favorite things about this page is the use of a page from the Amy Tangerine mini book as a background paper. Also totally digging on those tiny heart buttons, a surprise find in my local Target store, which carries some American Crafts products. Did you know? Just another reason Target rocks!

And by the way, that adorable man in the picture? I'm so very lucky he is mine. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment