Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pick of the Week - January 21


These stamps caught my eye one day when I was browsing at Paper Source for some presents. I looked up and saw a card that was stamped with these delightful flower images in two different sizes.

Oh, the possibilities! I had to have them. Both.

So far, I have used the smaller one once on a card I made for my pocket scrapbooking album, but I know they are going to get a lot of use in the weeks to come, especially as I am starting to think about spring and the beautiful blooms that will surround us as winter departs.

Both sizes are available online here and here if you aren't fortunate enough to have a brick and mortar Paper Source locally.

2 comments:

  1. POCKET SCRAPBOOKING?! Have you shared this album yet? Are you? LOL! I would love to see!

    ReplyDelete