Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stamping Challenge - Set Number Four

The stamping challenge continues with the fourth set I used, a fall-themed one from Stampin' Up! called For All Things:



1. Happy Birthday Card


First up, a birthday card for my best friend, another idea inspired by a card I saw on SplitCoastStampers. I used four of the stamps from the set and borrowed the sentiment from another set I chose for this challenge, Butterfly Basics. I rarely make cards anymore, and I send them even more rarely, but this one got into the mail as soon as I took the photo to share. Yay!

2. Autumn Pocket Card Set


My second project with this stamp set is this set of five pocket scrapbooking cards, using almost all of the stamps, along with some stickers from the Simple Stories Sweater Weather collection, a sentiment stamp from a Technique Tuesday stamp, and a sprinkle of gold spray mist from Heidi Swapp. Love!

3. Welcome Autumn Art Journal Page


Along with the leaf and sprig stamps, I used one of the sentiment stamps from the set for this art journal page about how much I enjoy the arrival of my favorite season. Dylusions spray mist created the bright yellow background, and I made use of some Tim Holtz stencils, as well as some old rub-ons and stickers from a kit of autumn-themed supplies I assembled a couple years ago. The finishing touch, a thick pen drawn border around the page. Happiness.

Next up, set number five!

1 comment: